Thursday, October 28, 2010

All i need is: MY DEAREST FRIENDS


bila difikir2 balik... its fun to live like this...
as long as i got my lovely friends.. ive found that .. whener i feel down with my life.. they will owez b there 4 me...........................





some of them also teach me.. to love someone without expecting them 2 love you back..




my gurls friends teach me that i should be indepent..
be the one that man need.. not the one that need man to live..



yeah.. smetimes i will feel alone...
but my friends make me feel better..


i got smeone 2 talk now..
n i dont have 2 hear my bf bossy-ing me around..
telling me what 2 to... n what i cannot do..
i realize that all i need is my DEAREST FRIENDS..

TQ MIRA,AEL,KINA,JOEN,NINA,MOSHI,MERY,EMY,SAT,YONG,TATI,B,ADIK KECIK,ABEE GEMOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment