Thursday, October 28, 2010

A letter 2 all d people ive hurt and will hurt


im not perfect..
n i am not a good person..
sorry 4 hurting u..
sorry coz i still love him after all we've been through..
perhaps you will feel like ive been cheating on u all of tiz time..
ive been thinking a lot lately.....
i still luv him..
n i dont know y..
plez help me 2 get him out of my mind..
everytimes ive met new guys..
i keep comparing them 2 him...
i know..
it was wrong..
but i couldnt help myself..
perhaps you will leave me after you know this..
n saying that im childish...
i should let go the past..
startsmething new..
but im not ready...
tq 4 lending me your shoulder when im crying..
lending me your ear 2 hear all of my problems..
give me your hands whenever i need you...
tq 4 being there 4 me everytimes ive got into trouble..
ive try 2 get a new life..
but still...
the memories haunted me..
n it couldnt be erase.....

No comments:

Post a Comment